(DUO4 Four gate systen shown)
DUO IS OUR YOUR SOLUTION FOR REACTIVE AGILITY TESTING.
BUILT UPON THE SAME DUAL BEAM HARDWARE AS NEO BUT PACKAGED FOR PORTABILITY AND AFFORDABILITY.
DUO BRINGS ULTIMATE ACCURACY AND REACTIVE AGILITY AND ENDURANCE TESTS TO YOUR TEST PROTOCOLS.
NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE DUO RAISES THE BAR FOR COACHES AND ATHLETES
- EDual Beam laser
- EQi Wireless charging
- E"MOVE" compatible
- ECustom drill designer with SYNCRO App
- ERigid Carry Case
- EConfigurable start modes
- EEndurance Tests
- EReactive Agility Drills
Beep tests, and YO-YO tests are easily accommodated for using SYNCRO and most Swift DNA gates. Remove the confusion on test day by using DUO and SYNCRO
- EEasily Keep track of athlete results in Endurance sessions
- EMost common YO-YO protocols are built-in to SYNCRO
- ETest and record individual athlete results with ease
- ECreate reports from Swift Labs
- NDIY Custom Drills
- NStraight Timing (with Splits)
- NPro Agility
- NStart Reaction
- NRepeat Sprints
MULTIPLE START MODES
The way you start any sprint or agility test has a huge bearing of the accuracy and repeatibility of your results.
Swift has developed several different starting modes to suit the way YOU want start your athletes.
- ENORMAL - for flying starts from behind a gate
- ESTEADY START - Automatically filters false starts for 3 point starts. Detects a hand or foot lift
- ETWO STAGE START - the venerable Get ready, Get set, Go. Coach controlled
- EFIRST MOVEMENT - With our optional MOVE sensor
Reactive agility allows you to create a test in SYNCRO with multiple paths, that randomly trigger when an athlete reaches a particular point in the drill. SYNCRO will highlight the direction taken at each gate, and save this data for later export as required.
Reactive drills introduce randomness to your training, to better emulate game-like situations, and loading the athlete with the need to make cognitive decisions based on the audio/visual feedback provided by the timing gates
Enter another realm
With Dual laser beams you enter another realm of accuracy. Software compensation on single beams has its place, but ultimate accuracy comes with using the first principles of two timing beams. You can ensure you are detecting the torso and not a femur or fore-arm. Improve the validity of your measurements with Dual Beam Timing Gates.
Hubs or Routers
The new Swift DNA product range has eliminated the use of hubs , routers or any ancillary devices that create the network under which your gates connect.
All you need is Swift timing gates and your iPad.
Swift Labs is your cloud solution for athlete management and report generation.
- EImport Athlete lists
- ECreate Groups
- EInvite coaches to groups
- EGenerate Reports
- ESync between devices
We're trusted by professionals worldwide
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS SINCE 1995